- Current EMR of 0.76
- Mandatory monthly safety meetings
- Certificates for asbestos, confined space, lift training, fall protection, etc. on file
- Operations Manager, Field Supervisors,
Project Managers on staff
- Strict zero tolerance drug and alcohol policy
- OSHA & DOT compliant
- Formalized silica exposure plan
- Background checks and MVR’s run on all employees
We strive to put effective policies and procedures in place to ensure the safety of everyone involved with our projects. This is evident in our numerous safety awards and recognition for being one of the safest industrial sawing companies in Colorado.
In addition, Diamond is a member of the Associated General Contractors Group, the Concrete Sawing and Drilling Association, and the Associated Builders and Contractors.
Our safety program includes fully implemented and strictly enforced safety rules and policies as well as a drug testing policy. The company’s Hazcom policy, SDS Sheets and safety rules are contained in a binder in each vehicle and provided upon request.